ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN NDIS OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST IN BRISBANE?
HERE’S HOW ENABLE THERAPY QLD CAN HELP YOU
- We provide highly experienced Occupational Therapists with expertise in:
Traumatic brain injury, Dementia, Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Stroke, Cerebral Palsy, Anxiety disorder, Schizophrenia, Major Depression, Vision and Hearing impairment, Orthopaedic conditions, Autism, ADHD, Learning disabilities, among others.
- We provide Functional Capacity assessment and report to assist with your change of circumstances or to advocate for what is reasonable and necessary funding based on your impairments.
- We assist you with home modifications.
- We assist you with assistive technology recommendation letters or make an NDIS application for complex assistive technologies.
- We will enable you to reach your goals and independence in day to day living.
- We give you strategies to manage challenging behaviours, anxiety, cognitive issues and provide carer education to facilitate these strategies.
- We liaise with your family, carers, other providers and other health professionals to advocate for your needs.
- We assist you with skill development in areas of your daily living that you are struggling with.
- We refer you to appropriate services to meet your other needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT TYPE OF NDIS SERVICES DO YOU PROVIDE?
We specialise in Occupational Therapy Services to people who are Self-Managed, or Plan Managed under the NDIS. However, we are trying to expand our services in the next few months.
WHAT’S THE TIMEFRAME FOR ACCESSING YOUR SERVICES?
Once we receive your referral, we will aim to see you within seven business days. After signing the service agreement and establishing your goals, we aim to commence services no later than two weeks. We always strive to complete services within reasonable timeframes.